Is RAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - a state of extreme anger
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - violent state of the elements
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - be violent
- verb - feel intense anger
- Violent, explosive anger.
- A fit of anger.
- Furious intensity, as of a storm or disease.
- A burning desire; a passion.
- A current, eagerly adopted fashion; a fad or craze: when torn jeans were all the rage.
- To speak or act in violent anger: raged at the mindless bureaucracy.
- To move with great violence or intensity: A storm raged through the mountains.
- To spread or prevail forcefully: The plague raged for months.
- verb - to act or speak with violent anger
There are 4 letters in RAGE: A E G R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAGE, to go: RAGE?
Rearrange the letters in RAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAGE
What's nearby RAGE
Lookup in Wiki for RAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAGE"