Is GRAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - death of a person
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- noun - a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- verb - shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- An excavation for the interment of a corpse.
- A place of burial.
- Death or extinction: faced the grave with calm resignation.
- Requiring serious thought; momentous: a grave decision in a time of crisis.
- Fraught with danger or harm: a grave wound.
- Somber or dark in hue.
- Written with or modified by the mark (`), as the è in Sèvres.
- A mark (`) indicating a pronounced e for the sake of meter in the usually nonsyllabic ending -ed in English poetry.
- To sculpt or carve; engrave.
- To stamp or impress deeply; fix permanently.
- In a slow and solemn manner.
- adj - extremely serious
- verb - to form by incision
There are 5 letters in GRAVE: A E G R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAVE, to go: GRAVE?
Rearrange the letters in GRAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAVE
What's nearby GRAVE
Lookup in Wiki for GRAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAVE"