Is GRAVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tool used by an engraver
- adj - dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
- adj - causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- One who carves or engraves.
- An engraver’s cutting tool.
- verb - to form by incision
There are 6 letters in GRAVER: A E G R R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAVER, to go: GRAVER?
Rearrange the letters in GRAVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAVER
What's nearby GRAVER
Lookup in Wiki for GRAVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAVER"