Is REAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the back of a military formation or procession
- noun - the side of an object that is opposite its front
- noun - the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- verb - stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
- verb - bring up
- verb - rise up
- verb - cause to rise up
- verb - construct, build, or erect
- adj - located in or toward the back or rear
- A hind part.
- The point or area farthest from the front: the rear of the hall.
- The part of a military deployment usually farthest from the fighting front.
- The buttocks.
- To care for (children or a child) during the early stages of life; bring up.
- To lift upright; raise.
- To build; erect.
- To tend (growing plants or animals).
- To rise on the hind legs, as a horse.
- To rise high in the air; tower.
- verb - to lift upright
There are 4 letters in REAR: A E R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of REAR, to go: REAR?
Rearrange the letters in REAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REAR
What's nearby REAR
Lookup in Wiki for REAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REAR"