Is ERA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
- noun - a major division of geological time
- noun - (baseball) a measure of a pitcher's effectiveness
- A period of time as reckoned from a specific date serving as the basis of its chronological system.
- A period of time characterized by particular circumstances, events, or personages: the Colonial era of U.
- A point that marks the beginning of such a period of time.
- The longest division of geologic time, made up of one or more periods.
- adj - a particular period of time [n -S] : EPOCHAL
There are 3 letters in ERA: A E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERA
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERA, to go: ERA?
Rearrange the letters in ERA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ERA
What's nearby ERA
Lookup in Wiki for ERA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERA"