Is DEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a beloved person
- noun - a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- adj - dearly loved
- adj - with or in a close or intimate relationship
- adj - earnest
- adj - having a high price
- adv - with affection
- adv - at a great cost
- Loved and cherished: my dearest friend.
- Greatly valued; precious: lost everything dear to them.
- Highly esteemed or regarded.
- High-priced; expensive.
- Charging high prices.
- Earnest; ardent: “This good man was a dear lover and constant practicer of angling” (Izaak Walton).
- Noble; worthy.
- One that is greatly loved.
- An endearing, lovable, or kind person.
- With fondness; affectionately.
- Used as a polite exclamation, chiefly of surprise or distress: oh dear; dear me.
- Severe; grievous; sore: our dearest need.
- adj - greatly loved
- noun - a loved one
There are 4 letters in DEAR: A D E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEAR, to go: DEAR?
Rearrange the letters in DEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEAR
What's nearby DEAR
Lookup in Wiki for DEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEAR"