Is ADDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who adds numbers
- noun - a machine that adds numbers
- noun - small terrestrial viper common in northern Eurasia
- One that adds, especially a computational device that performs arithmetic addition.
- Any of several nonvenomous snakes, such as the milk snake of North America, popularly believed to be harmful.
- noun - a venomous snake
There are 5 letters in ADDER: A D D E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADDER, to go: ADDER?
Rearrange the letters in ADDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADDER
What's nearby ADDER
Lookup in Wiki for ADDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADDER"