Is MADDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MADDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian herb having small yellow flowers and red roots formerly an important source of the dye alizarin
- verb - color a moderate to strong red
- adj - roused to anger
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj - very foolish
- A southwest Asian perennial plant (Rubia tinctorum) having small yellow flowers, whorled leaves, and a red root.
- The root of this plant, formerly an important source of the dye alizarin.
- A red dye obtained from the roots of this plant.
- A medium to strong red or reddish orange.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 6 letters in MADDER: A D D E M R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MADDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MADDER, to go: MADDER?
Rearrange the letters in MADDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MADDER
What's nearby MADDER
Lookup in Wiki for MADDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MADDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MADDER"