Is DAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- noun - female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- verb - obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
- A barrier constructed across a waterway to control the flow or raise the level of water.
- A body of water controlled by such a barrier.
- A barrier against the passage of liquid or loose material, as a rubber sheet used in dentistry to isolate one or more teeth from the rest of the mouth.
- An obstruction; a hindrance.
- To hold back or confine by means of a dam.
- To close up; obstruct: He tried to dam his grief.
- A female parent.
- A mother.
- verb - to build a barrier to obstruct the flow of water
There are 3 letters in DAM: A D M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAM, to go: DAM?
Rearrange the letters in DAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DAM
What's nearby DAM
Lookup in Wiki for DAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAM"