Is DAMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- noun - female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- verb - obstruct with, or as if with, a dam
- verb - to build a barrier to obstruct the flow of water
There are 4 letters in DAMS: A D M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAMS, to go: DAMS?
Rearrange the letters in DAMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DAMS
What's nearby DAMS
Lookup in Wiki for DAMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAMS"