Is MAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAD in various dictionaries:
- adj - roused to anger
- adj - affected with madness or insanity
- adj - marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj - very foolish
- Angry; resentful.
- Suffering from a disorder of the mind; insane.
- Temporarily or apparently deranged by violent sensations, emotions, or ideas: mad with jealousy.
- Lacking restraint or reason; foolish: I was mad to have hired her in the first place.
- Feeling or showing strong liking or enthusiasm: mad about sports.
- Marked by extreme excitement, confusion, or agitation; frantic: a mad scramble for the bus.
- Boisterously gay; hilarious: had a mad time.
- Affected by rabies; rabid.
- Wildly; impetuously: drove like mad.
- To an intense degree or great extent: worked like mad; snowing like mad.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- verb - to make or become mad
There are 3 letters in MAD: A D M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAD, to go: MAD?
Rearrange the letters in MAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAD
What's nearby MAD
Lookup in Wiki for MAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAD"