Is MADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MADE in various dictionaries:
- verb - engage in
- verb - give certain properties to something
- verb - make or cause to be or to become
- verb - cause to do
- verb - give rise to
- verb - create or manufacture a man-made product
- verb - make, formulate, or derive in the mind
- verb - compel or make somebody or something to act in a certain way
- verb - create by artistic means
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - reach a goal, e.g., "make the first team"
- verb - be or be capable of being changed or made into
- verb - make by shaping or bringing together constituents
- verb - perform or carry out
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - change from one form into another
- verb - act in a certain way so as to acquire
- verb - charge with a function
- verb - achieve a point or goal
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - institute, enact, or establish
- verb - carry out or commit
- verb - form by assembling individuals or constituents
- verb - organize or be responsible for
- verb - put in order or neaten
- verb - head into a specified direction
- verb - have a bowel movement
- verb - undergo fabrication or creation
- verb - be suitable for
- verb - add up to
- verb - amount to
- verb - constitute the essence of
- verb - appear to begin an activity
- verb - proceed along a path
- verb - reach in time
- verb - gather and light the materials for
- verb - prepare for eating by applying heat
- verb - induce to have sex
- verb - assure the success of
- verb - represent fictitiously, as in a play, or pretend to be or act like
- verb - consider as being
- verb - calculate as being
- verb - cause to be enjoyable or pleasurable
- verb - favor the development of
- verb - develop into
- verb - behave in a certain way
- verb - eliminate urine
- adj - produced by a manufacturing process
- adj - (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
- adj - successful or assured of success
- Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming.
- Produced or created artificially: bought some made goods at the local store.
- Having been invented; contrived: These made excuses of yours just won’t wash.
- Assured of success: a made man.
- adj - to cause to exist [v MADE, MAKING, MAKES] : MAKABLE, MAKEABLE
There are 4 letters in MADE: A D E M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MADE, to go: MADE?
Rearrange the letters in MADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MADE
What's nearby MADE
Lookup in Wiki for MADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MADE"