Is MATED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATED in various dictionaries:
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game
- adj - mated sexually
- adj - used of gloves, socks, etc.
- adj - of or relating to a marriage partner
- verb - to join as mates (partners in a union)
There are 5 letters in MATED: A D E M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MATED
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATED, to go: MATED?
Rearrange the letters in MATED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MATED
What's nearby MATED
Lookup in Wiki for MATED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATED"