Is MAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- noun - mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- noun - sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- noun - a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- noun - a master's degree in teaching
- noun - the property of having little or no contrast
- noun - a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- verb - twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
- verb - change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
- adj - not reflecting light
- A flat piece of coarse fabric or other material used for wiping one’s shoes or feet, or in various other forms as a floor covering.
- A small, flat piece of decorated material placed under a lamp, dish of food, or other object.
- A floor pad to protect athletes, as in wrestling or gymnastics.
- A densely woven or thickly tangled mass: a mat of hair.
- The solid part of a lace design.
- A heavy woven net of rope or wire cable placed over a blasting site to keep debris from scattering.
- To cover, protect, or decorate with mats or a mat.
- To pack or interweave into a thick mass: High winds matted the leaves against the base of the fence.
- A decorative border placed around a picture to serve as a frame or provide contrast between the picture and the frame.
- Also matte.
- A dull, often rough finish, as of paint, glass, metal, or paper.
- A special tool for producing such a surface or finish.
- See matrix (n.
- To put a mat around (a picture).
- To produce a dull finish on.
- verb - to pack down so as to form a dense mass
There are 3 letters in MAT: A M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAT, to go: MAT?
Rearrange the letters in MAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAT
What's nearby MAT
Lookup in Wiki for MAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAT"