Is MATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the officer below the master on a commercial ship
- noun - a fellow member of a team
- noun - the partner of an animal (especially a sexual partner)
- noun - a person's partner in marriage
- noun - an exact duplicate
- noun - one of a pair
- noun - South American holly
- noun - informal term for a friend of the same sex
- noun - South American tea-like drink made from leaves of a South American holly called mate
- noun - a chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent's king
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - place an opponent's king under an attack from which it cannot escape and thus ending the game
- One of a matched pair: the mate to this glove.
- A spouse.
- Either of a pair of animals or birds that associate in order to propagate.
- Either of a pair of animals brought together for breeding.
- A person with whom one is in close association; an associate.
- A good friend or companion.
- A deck officer on a merchant ship ranking below the master.
- A U.
- To join closely; pair.
- To unite in marriage.
- To pair (animals) for breeding.
- To become joined in marriage.
- To be paired for reproducing; breed.
- To copulate.
- A checkmate.
- verb - to join as mates (partners in a union)
There are 4 letters in MATE: A E M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MATE, to go: MATE?
Rearrange the letters in MATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MATE
What's nearby MATE
Lookup in Wiki for MATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MATE"