Is ATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment
- verb - take in solid food
- verb - eat a meal
- verb - take in food
- verb - worry or cause anxiety in a persistent way
- verb - use up (resources or materials)
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- The goddess of criminal rashness and consequent punishment.
- noun - blind impulse or reckless ambition that drives one to ruin
There are 3 letters in ATE: A E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATE, to go: ATE?
Rearrange the letters in ATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATE
What's nearby ATE
Lookup in Wiki for ATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATE"