Is TAPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- noun - a recording made on magnetic tape
- noun - the finishing line for a foot race
- noun - measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- noun - memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide
- verb - fasten or attach with tape
- verb - record on videotape
- verb - register electronically
- A narrow strip of strong woven fabric, as that used in sewing or bookbinding.
- A continuous narrow, flexible strip of cloth, metal, paper, or plastic, such as adhesive tape, magnetic tape, or ticker tape.
- A string stretched across the finish line of a racetrack to be broken by the winner.
- A tape recording.
- To fasten, secure, strengthen, or wrap with a tape.
- To bind together (the sections of a book) by applying strips of tape to.
- To measure with a tape measure.
- To make a recording on magnetic tape.
- adj - to fasten with tape (a long, narrow strip or band) [v TAPED, TAPING, TAPES] : TAPEABLE
There are 4 letters in TAPE: A E P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAPE, to go: TAPE?
Rearrange the letters in TAPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAPE
What's nearby TAPE
Lookup in Wiki for TAPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAPE"