Is PAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - a light touch or stroke
- verb - pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- verb - hit lightly
- adj - having only superficial plausibility
- adj - exactly suited to the occasion
- adv - completely or perfectly
- To tap gently with the open hand or with something flat.
- To stroke lightly as a gesture of affection.
- To mold by tapping gently with the hands or a flat implement.
- To run or walk with a tapping sound.
- To hit something or against something gently or lightly.
- A light, gentle stroke or tap.
- The sound made by a light stroke or tap or by light footsteps.
- A small mass shaped by or as if by patting: a pat of butter.
- Trite or glib; superficially complete or satisfactory: A pat answer is not going to satisfy an inquisitive audience.
- Timely or opportune.
- Suitable; fitting.
- Being a poker hand that is strong enough to make drawing cards unlikely to improve it.
- verb - to touch lightly
There are 3 letters in PAT: A P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PAT, to go: PAT?
Rearrange the letters in PAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PAT
What's nearby PAT
Lookup in Wiki for PAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PAT"