Is PART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PART in various dictionaries:
- noun - something determined in relation to something that includes it
- noun - something less than the whole of a human artifact
- noun - a portion of a natural object
- noun - that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation
- noun - the extended spatial location of something
- noun - the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
- noun - an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
- noun - assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
- noun - one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- noun - a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions
- noun - the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- noun - the part played by a person in bringing about a result
- verb - go one's own way
- verb - discontinue an association or relation
- verb - leave
- verb - come apart
- verb - force, take, or pull apart
- adv - in part
- A portion, division, piece, or segment of a whole.
- Any of several equal portions or fractions that can constitute a whole or into which a whole can be divided: a mixture of two parts flour to one part sugar.
- A division of a literary work: a novel in three parts.
- An organ, a member, or another division of an organism.
- A component that can be separated from or attached to a system; a detachable piece: spare parts for cars.
- A role: She has the main part in the play.
- One’s responsibility, duty, or obligation; share: We each do our part to keep the house clean.
- Often parts.
- Often parts.
- The line where the hair on the head is parted.
- The music or score for a particular instrument, as in an orchestra.
- One of the melodic divisions or voices of a contrapuntal composition.
- To divide or break into separate parts.
- To break up (a relationship) by separating the elements involved: parted company.
- To put or keep apart: No one could part the two friends.
- To comb (hair, for example) away from a dividing line, as on the scalp.
- To divide into shares or portions.
- To become divided or separated: The curtain parted in the middle.
- To go apart from one another; separate: They parted as friends.
- To separate or divide into ways going in different directions: The road parts about halfway into the forest.
- To go away; depart.
- To disagree by factions: The committee parted over the issue of pay raises for employees.
- To die.
- verb - to divide or break into separate pieces
There are 4 letters in PART: A P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PART
To search all scrabble anagrams of PART, to go: PART?
Rearrange the letters in PART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PART
What's nearby PART
Lookup in Wiki for PART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PART"