Is TRAPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned
- noun - drain consisting of a U-shaped section of drainpipe that holds liquid and so prevents a return flow of sewer gas
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a device to hurl clay pigeons into the air for trapshooters
- noun - the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
- noun - informal terms for the mouth
- noun - a light two-wheeled carriage
- noun - a hazard on a golf course
- verb - place in a confining or embarrassing position
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - hold or catch as if in a trap
- verb - to hold fast or prevent from moving
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 5 letters in TRAPS: A P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAPS, to go: TRAPS?
Rearrange the letters in TRAPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRAPS
What's nearby TRAPS
Lookup in Wiki for TRAPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAPS"