Is PASTRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PASTRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dough of flour and water and shortening
- noun - any of various baked foods made of dough or batter
- Dough or paste consisting primarily of flour, water, and shortening that is baked and often used as a crust for foods such as pies and tarts.
- Baked sweet foods made with pastry: Viennese pastry.
- One of these baked foods.
- noun - a sweet baked food
There are 6 letters in PASTRY: A P R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PASTRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PASTRY, to go: PASTRY?
Rearrange the letters in PASTRY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PASTRY
5 letters out of PASTRY
4 letters out of PASTRY
3 letters out of PASTRY
2 letters out of PASTRY
Contextual use of PASTRY
What's nearby PASTRY
Lookup in Wiki for PASTRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PASTRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PASTRY"