Is TAPERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAPERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a convex shape that narrows toward a point
- noun - the property possessed by a shape that narrows toward a point (as a wedge or cone)
- noun - a loosely woven cord (in a candle or oil lamp) that draws fuel by capillary action up into the flame
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- verb - diminish gradually
- verb - give a point to
- verb - to become gradually narrower toward one end
There are 6 letters in TAPERS: A E P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAPERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAPERS, to go: TAPERS?
Rearrange the letters in TAPERS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TAPERS
5 letters out of TAPERS
4 letters out of TAPERS
3 letters out of TAPERS
2 letters out of TAPERS
Contextual use of TAPERS
What's nearby TAPERS
Lookup in Wiki for TAPERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAPERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAPERS"