Is TARES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TARES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an adjustment made for the weight of the packaging in order to determine the net weight of the goods
- noun - any of several weedy vetches grown for forage
- noun - weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
- noun - the weight of a motor vehicle, railroad car, or aircraft without its fuel or cargo
- noun - (chemical analysis) a counterweight used in chemical analysis
- verb - coat with tar
- verb - to determine the weight of a container holding goods
There are 5 letters in TARES: A E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TARES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TARES, to go: TARES?
Rearrange the letters in TARES and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of TARES
4 letters out of TARES
3 letters out of TARES
2 letters out of TARES
Contextual use of TARES
What's nearby TARES
Lookup in Wiki for TARES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TARES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TARES"