Is TEASER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEASER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who teases wool
- noun - someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity)
- noun - an advertisement that offers something free in order to arouse customers' interest
- noun - a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- noun - an attention-getting opening presented at the start of a television show
- noun - a flat at each side of the stage to prevent the audience from seeing into the wings
- noun - a device for teasing wool
- One that teases, as a device for teasing wool.
- One who engages in teasing; a tease.
- A puzzling problem.
- An advertisement that attracts customers by offering something extra or free.
- An attention-getting vignette or highlight presented before the start of a television show.
- adj - to make fun of [v TEASED, TEASING, TEASES] : TEASABLE
There are 6 letters in TEASER: A E E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEASER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEASER, to go: TEASER?
Rearrange the letters in TEASER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TEASER
5 letters out of TEASER
4 letters out of TEASER
3 letters out of TEASER
2 letters out of TEASER
Contextual use of TEASER
What's nearby TEASER
Lookup in Wiki for TEASER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEASER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEASER"