Is STARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fixed look with eyes open wide
- verb - look at with fixed eyes
- verb - fixate one's eyes
- To look directly and fixedly, often with a wide-eyed gaze.
- To be conspicuous; stand out.
- To look at directly and fixedly: stared him in the eyes.
- To be plainly visible or obvious; force itself on (one’s) attention: The money on the table was staring her in the face.
- To be obvious though initially overlooked: The explanation had been staring him in the face all along.
- To be imminent or unavoidable: Bankruptcy now stares us in the face.
- verb - to gaze fixedly
There are 5 letters in STARE: A E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STARE, to go: STARE?
Rearrange the letters in STARE and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of STARE
4 letters out of STARE
3 letters out of STARE
2 letters out of STARE
Contextual use of STARE
What's nearby STARE
Lookup in Wiki for STARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STARE"