Is CASTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who casts molten metal into finished products
- noun - a shaker with a perforated top for sprinkling powdered sugar
- noun - a pivoting roller attached to the bottom of furniture or trucks or portable machines to make them movable
- One that casts: a caster of nets.
- Also castor (k4sùtNr).
- Also castor.
- A small bottle, pot, or shaker for holding a condiment.
- A stand for a set of condiment containers.
- noun - a small, swiveling wheel
There are 6 letters in CASTER: A C E R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASTER, to go: CASTER?
Rearrange the letters in CASTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CASTER
5 letters out of CASTER
4 letters out of CASTER
3 letters out of CASTER
2 letters out of CASTER
Contextual use of CASTER
What's nearby CASTER
Lookup in Wiki for CASTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASTER"