Is CART valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CART in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- noun - wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - transport something in a cart
- A small wheeled vehicle typically pushed by hand: a shopping cart; a pastry cart.
- A two-wheeled vehicle drawn by an animal and used in farm work and for transporting goods.
- An open two-wheeled carriage.
- A light motorized vehicle: a golf cart.
- To convey in a cart or truck: cart away garbage.
- To convey laboriously or unceremoniously; lug: carted the whole gang off to jail.
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE
There are 4 letters in CART: A C R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CART
To search all scrabble anagrams of CART, to go: CART?
Rearrange the letters in CART and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CART
What's nearby CART
Lookup in Wiki for CART
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CART, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CART"