Is TRACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRACT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an extended area of land
- noun - a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- noun - a brief treatise on a subject of interest
- noun - a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
- An expanse of land or water.
- A specified or limited area of land: developing a 30-acre tract.
- A system of organs and tissues that together perform a specialized function: the alimentary tract.
- A bundle of nerve fibers having a common origin, termination, and function.
- A stretch or lapse of time.
- A leaflet or pamphlet containing a declaration or an appeal, especially one put out by a religious or political group.
- The verses from Scripture sung during Lent or on Ember days after the gradual in the Roman Catholic Mass.
- noun - an expanse of land
There are 5 letters in TRACT: A C R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRACT, to go: TRACT?
Rearrange the letters in TRACT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRACT
What's nearby TRACT
Lookup in Wiki for TRACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRACT"