Is TRACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a line or route along which something travels or moves
- noun - evidence pointing to a possible solution
- noun - a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels
- noun - a course over which races are run
- noun - a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc
- noun - an endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground
- noun - (computer science) one of the circular magnetic paths on a magnetic disk that serve as a guide for writing and reading data
- noun - a groove on a phonograph recording
- noun - a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- noun - any road or path affording passage especially a rough one
- noun - the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
- verb - carry on the feet and deposit
- verb - observe or plot the moving path of something
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - travel across or pass over
- verb - make tracks upon
- A mark or succession of marks left by something that has passed.
- A path, route, or course indicated by such marks: an old wagon track through the mountains.
- A path along which something moves; a course: following the track of an airplane on radar.
- A course of action; a method of proceeding: on the right track for solving the puzzle.
- An intended or proper course: putting a stalled project back on track.
- A succession of ideas; a train of thought.
- Awareness of something occurring or passing: keeping track of the score; lost all track of time.
- A course laid out for running or racing.
- Athletic competition on such a course; track events.
- Track and field.
- A rail or set of parallel rails upon which railroad cars or other vehicles run.
- A metal groove or ridge that holds, guides, and reduces friction for a moving device or apparatus.
- Any of several courses of study to which students are assigned according to ability, achievement, or needs: academic, vocational, and general tracks.
- A distinct path, as along a length of film or magnetic tape, on which sound or other information is recorded.
- A distinct selection from a sound recording, such as a phonograph record or compact disk, usually containing an individual work or part of a larger work: the title track of an album.
- One of the separate sound recordings that are combined so as to be heard simultaneously, as in stereophonic sound reproduction: mixed the vocal track and instrumental track.
- To follow the tracks of; trail: tracking game through the forest.
- To pursue successfully: “When, like a running grave, time tracks you down” (Dylan Thomas).
- To move over or along; traverse.
- To carry on the shoes and deposit: tracked mud on the rug.
- To observe or monitor the course of (aircraft, for example), as by radar.
- To observe the progress of; follow: tracking the company’s performance daily.
- To equip with a track.
- To assign (a student) to a curricular track.
- To move along a track.
- To follow a course; travel.
- To keep a constant distance apart.
- To be in alignment.
- verb - to follow the marks left by an animal, a person, or a vehicle
There are 5 letters in TRACK: A C K R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRACK, to go: TRACK?
Rearrange the letters in TRACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRACK
What's nearby TRACK
Lookup in Wiki for TRACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRACK"