Is CRAFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRAFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- noun - a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- noun - people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- noun - skill in an occupation or trade
- noun - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- verb - make by hand and with much skill
- Skill in doing or making something, as in the arts; proficiency.
- Skill in evasion or deception; guile.
- An occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or skilled artistry.
- The membership of such an occupation or trade; guild.
- To make by hand.
- To make or construct (something) in a manner suggesting great care or ingenuity: “It was not the Chamber of Commerce that crafted the public policies that have resulted in a $26 billion annual subvention to the farmers” (William F.
- verb - to make by hand
There are 5 letters in CRAFT: A C F R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRAFT, to go: CRAFT?
Rearrange the letters in CRAFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRAFT
What's nearby CRAFT
Lookup in Wiki for CRAFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRAFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRAFT"