Is TRACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a just detectable amount
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - a suggestion of some quality
- noun - a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
- noun - either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- noun - a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
- verb - follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - to go back over again
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - discover traces of
- verb - make one's course or travel along a path
- verb - copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it
- verb - read with difficulty
- A visible mark, such as a footprint, made or left by the passage of a person, an animal, or a thing.
- Evidence or an indication of the former presence or existence of something; a vestige.
- A barely perceivable indication; a touch: spoke with a trace of sarcasm.
- An extremely small amount.
- A constituent, such as a chemical compound or element, present in quantities less than a standard limit.
- A path or trail that has been beaten out by the passage of animals or people.
- A way or route followed.
- A line drawn by a recording instrument, such as a cardiograph.
- The point at which a line, or the curve in which a surface, intersects a coordinate plane.
- The sum of the elements of the principal diagonal of a matrix.
- An engram.
- To follow the course or trail of: trace a wounded deer; tracing missing persons.
- To ascertain the successive stages in the development or progress of: tracing the life cycle of an insect; trace the history of a family.
- To locate or discover by searching or researching evidence: trace the cause of a disease.
- To draw (a line or figure); sketch; delineate.
- To form (letters) with special concentration or care.
- To copy by following lines seen through a sheet of transparent paper.
- To imprint (a design) by pressure with an instrument on a superimposed pattern.
- To make a design or series of markings on (a surface) by such pressure on a pattern.
- To record (a variable), as on a graph.
- To make one’s way along a trail or course: traced through the files.
- These nouns denote a visible sign or perceptible indication of the passage or former presence of something.
- One of two side straps or chains connecting a harnessed draft animal to a vehicle or whiffletree.
- A bar or rod, hinged at either end to another part, that transfers movement from one part of a machine to another.
- verb - to follow the course of
There are 5 letters in TRACE: A C E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRACE, to go: TRACE?
Rearrange the letters in TRACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRACE
What's nearby TRACE
Lookup in Wiki for TRACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRACE"