Is CARPET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARPET in various dictionaries:
- noun - floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- noun - a natural object that resembles or suggests a carpet
- verb - form a carpet-like cover (over)
- verb - cover completely, as if with a carpet
- verb - cover with a carpet
- A thick, heavy covering for a floor, usually made of woven wool or synthetic fibers; a rug.
- The fabric used for this floor covering.
- A surface or surface covering that is similar to a rug: a carpet of leaves and pine needles on the forest floor.
- In a position of being reprimanded by one in authority: was called on the carpet for cheating.
- Under discussion or consideration: Several important matters will be on the carpet at today’s meeting.
- verb - to cover a floor with a heavy fabric
There are 6 letters in CARPET: A C E P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARPET
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARPET, to go: CARPET?
Rearrange the letters in CARPET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CARPET
5 letters out of CARPET
4 letters out of CARPET
3 letters out of CARPET
2 letters out of CARPET
Contextual use of CARPET
What's nearby CARPET
Lookup in Wiki for CARPET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARPET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARPET"