Is CHAPTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAPTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a written work
- noun - any distinct period in history or in a person's life
- noun - a local branch of some fraternity or association
- noun - an ecclesiastical assembly of the monks in a monastery or even of the canons of a church
- noun - a series of related events forming an episode
- One of the main divisions of a relatively lengthy piece of writing, such as a book, that is usually numbered or titled.
- A distinct period or sequence of events, as in history or a person’s life: Steamboat travel opened a new chapter in America’s exploration of the West.
- A local branch of an organization, such as a club or fraternity: The Chicago chapter is admitting new members this year.
- An assembly of the canons of a church or of the members of a religious residence.
- The canons of a church or the members of a religious residence considered as a group.
- A short Scriptural passage read after the psalms in certain church services.
- verb - to divide a book into chapters (main sections)
There are 7 letters in CHAPTER: A C E H P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAPTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAPTER, to go: CHAPTER?
Rearrange the letters in CHAPTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CHAPTER
6 letters out of CHAPTER
5 letters out of CHAPTER
4 letters out of CHAPTER
3 letters out of CHAPTER
2 letters out of CHAPTER
Contextual use of CHAPTER
What's nearby CHAPTER
Lookup in Wiki for CHAPTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAPTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAPTER"