Is PACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of moving (especially walking or running)
- noun - the distance covered by a step
- noun - the relative speed of progress or change
- noun - a step in walking or running
- noun - the rate of some repeating event
- noun - a unit of length equal to 3 feet
- verb - walk with slow or fast paces
- verb - go at a pace
- verb - measure (distances) by pacing
- verb - regulate or set the pace of
- A step made in walking; a stride.
- A unit of length equal to 30 inches (0.
- The modern version of the Roman pace, measuring five English feet.
- Thirty inches at quick marching time or 36 at double time.
- Five Roman feet or 58.
- The rate of speed at which a person, an animal, or a group walks or runs.
- The rate of speed at which an activity or a movement proceeds.
- A manner of walking or running: a jaunty pace.
- A gait of a horse in which both feet on one side leave and return to the ground together.
- To walk or stride back and forth across: paced the floor nervously.
- To measure by counting the number of steps needed to cover a distance.
- To set or regulate the rate of speed for.
- To train (a horse) in a particular gait, especially the pace.
- To walk with long, deliberate steps.
- To go at the pace.
- With the permission of; with deference to.
- verb - to walk with a regular step
There are 4 letters in PACE: A C E P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PACE, to go: PACE?
Rearrange the letters in PACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PACE
What's nearby PACE
Lookup in Wiki for PACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PACE"