Is PEACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state prevailing during the absence of war
- noun - harmonious relations
- noun - the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- noun - the general security of public places
- noun - a treaty to cease hostilities
- The absence of war or other hostilities.
- An agreement or a treaty to end hostilities.
- Freedom from quarrels and disagreement; harmonious relations: roommates living in peace with each other.
- Public security and order: was arrested for disturbing the peace.
- Used as a greeting or farewell, and as a request for silence.
- In a state of tranquillity; serene: She is at peace with herself and her friends.
- Free from strife: Everyone wants to live in a world at peace.
- verb - to be or become silent
There are 5 letters in PEACE: A C E E P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEACE, to go: PEACE?
Rearrange the letters in PEACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEACE
What's nearby PEACE
Lookup in Wiki for PEACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEACE"