Is SPACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the unlimited expanse in which everything is located
- noun - an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things)
- noun - an area reserved for some particular purpose
- noun - any location outside the Earth's atmosphere
- noun - a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- noun - the interval between two times
- noun - a blank area
- noun - one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff
- noun - (printing) a block of type without a raised letter
- verb - place at intervals
- A set of elements or points satisfying specified geometric postulates: non-Euclidean space.
- The infinite extension of the three-dimensional field in which all matter exists.
- The expanse in which the solar system, stars, and galaxies exist; the universe.
- The region of this expanse beyond Earth’s atmosphere.
- A blank or empty area: the spaces between words.
- An area provided for a particular purpose: a parking space.
- Reserved or available accommodation on a public transportation vehicle.
- A period or interval of time.
- A little while: Let’s rest for a space.
- Sufficient freedom from external pressure to develop or explore one’s needs, interests, and individuality: “The need for personal space inevitably asserts itself” (Maggie Scarf).
- One of the intervals between the lines of a staff.
- One of the blank pieces of type or other means used for separating words or characters.
- One of the intervals during the telegraphic transmission of a message when the key is open or not in contact.
- Blank sections in printed material or broadcast time available for use by advertisers.
- To organize or arrange with spaces between.
- To separate or keep apart.
- To stupefy or disorient from or as if from a drug.
- verb - to set some distance apart
There are 5 letters in SPACE: A C E P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPACE, to go: SPACE?
Rearrange the letters in SPACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPACE
What's nearby SPACE
Lookup in Wiki for SPACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPACE"