Is CASE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CASE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence of something
- noun - a special set of circumstances
- noun - a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
- noun - the actual state of things
- noun - a portable container for carrying several objects
- noun - a person requiring professional services
- noun - a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures
- noun - a problem requiring investigation
- noun - a statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument
- noun - the quantity contained in a case
- noun - nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection) related in some way to other words in a sentence
- noun - a specific state of mind that is temporary
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- noun - a specific size and style of type within a type family
- noun - an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part
- noun - the housing or outer covering of something
- noun - the enclosing frame around a door or window opening
- noun - (printing) the receptacle in which a compositor has his type, which is divided into compartments for the different letters, spaces, or numbers
- noun - bed linen consisting of a cover for a pillow
- noun - a glass container used to store and display items in a shop or museum or home
- verb - look over, usually with the intention to rob
- verb - enclose in, or as if in, a case
- An occurrence of a disease or disorder: a mild case of flu.
- A set of circumstances or a state of affairs; a situation: It may rain, in which case the hike will be canceled.
- Actual fact; reality: We suspected the walls were hollow, and this proved to be the case.
- A question or problem; a matter: It is simply a case of honor.
- A situation that requires investigation, especially by a formal or official body.
- An action or a suit or just grounds for an action.
- The facts or evidence offered in support of a claim.
- A set of reasons or supporting facts; an argument: presented a good case for changing the law.
- A person or group of persons being assisted, treated, or studied, as by a physician, lawyer, or social worker.
- A peculiar or eccentric person; a character.
- The syntactic relationship of a noun, a pronoun or a determiner to the other words of a sentence, indicated by declensional endings, by the position of the words within the sentence, by prepositions, or by postpositions.
- The form or position of a word that indicates this relationship.
- Such forms, positions, and relationships considered as a group.
- A pattern of inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives to express different syntactic functions in a sentence.
- To examine carefully, as in planning a crime: cased the bank before robbing it.
- If it happens that; if.
- As a precaution: took along an umbrella, just in case.
- A container; a receptacle: a jewelry case; meat-filled cases of dough.
- A decorative or protective covering or cover.
- A set or pair: a case of pistols.
- The frame or framework of a window, door, or stairway.
- The surface or outer layer of a metal alloy.
- verb - to put in a case (a container or receptacle)
There are 4 letters in CASE: A C E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CASE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CASE, to go: CASE?
Rearrange the letters in CASE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CASE
What's nearby CASE
Lookup in Wiki for CASE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CASE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CASE"