Is CARES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- noun - judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a cause for feeling concern
- noun - attention and management implying responsibility for safety
- noun - activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
- verb - feel concern or interest
- verb - provide care for
- verb - prefer or wish to do something
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - be concerned with
- verb - to be concerned or interested
There are 5 letters in CARES: A C E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARES, to go: CARES?
Rearrange the letters in CARES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARES
What's nearby CARES
Lookup in Wiki for CARES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARES"