Is CARESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARESS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gentle affectionate stroking (or something resembling it)
- verb - touch or stroke lightly in a loving or endearing manner
- To touch or stroke in an affectionate or loving manner.
- To touch or move as if with a caress: soft music that caressed the ears.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to touch or handle affectionately”: caressed the little boy’s forehead; cuddled the kitten in her arms; fondling my hand; petting his pony.
- verb - to touch lovingly
There are 6 letters in CARESS: A C E R S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARESS, to go: CARESS?
Rearrange the letters in CARESS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CARESS
5 letters out of CARESS
4 letters out of CARESS
3 letters out of CARESS
2 letters out of CARESS
Contextual use of CARESS
What's nearby CARESS
Lookup in Wiki for CARESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARESS"