Is RACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any competition
- noun - a contest of speed
- noun - people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group that is a division of a species
- noun - the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
- noun - a canal for a current of water
- verb - move fast
- verb - compete in a race
- verb - to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others
- verb - cause to move fast or to rush or race
- A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
- A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
- A genealogical line; a lineage.
- Human beings considered as a group.
- A population of organisms differing from others of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits; a subspecies.
- A breed or strain, as of domestic animals.
- A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.
- A competition of speed, as in running or riding.
- An extended competition in which participants struggle like runners to be the winner: the presidential race.
- Steady or rapid onward movement: the race of time.
- A strong or swift current of water.
- The channel of such a current.
- An artificial channel built to transport water and use its energy; a raceway.
- A groovelike part of a machine in which a moving part slides or rolls.
- To compete in a contest of speed.
- To move rapidly or at top speed: raced home in time.
- To run too rapidly because of decreased resistance or a lighter load: an engine that was racing.
- To compete against in a race.
- To cause to compete in a race; enter in a contest: The monarch raced her horses in the derby each year.
- To transport rapidly or at top speed; rush: raced the injured motorist to the hospital.
- To cause (an engine with the gears disengaged, for example) to run swiftly or too swiftly.
- verb - to compete in a contest of speed
There are 4 letters in RACE: A C E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RACE, to go: RACE?
Rearrange the letters in RACE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RACE
What's nearby RACE
Lookup in Wiki for RACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RACE"