Is CAPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis
- noun - pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces
- noun - a crime (especially a robbery)
- noun - a playful leap or hop
- noun - gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- verb - jump about playfully
- A playful leap or hop.
- A frivolous escapade or prank.
- An illegal plot or enterprise, especially one involving theft.
- A usually spiny Mediterranean shrub (Capparis spinosa) having white to pale lilac flowers and dehiscent fruits with reddish pulp.
- A pickled flower bud of this plant, used as a pungent condiment in sauces, relishes, and various other dishes.
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 5 letters in CAPER: A C E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPER, to go: CAPER?
Rearrange the letters in CAPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAPER
What's nearby CAPER
Lookup in Wiki for CAPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPER"