Is CARP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed
- noun - any of various freshwater fish of the family Cyprinidae
- verb - raise trivial objections
- An edible freshwater fish (Cyprinus carpio) of Europe and Asia that is frequently bred in ponds and lakes.
- Any of various fishes of the family Cyprinidae.
- verb - to find fault unreasonably
There are 4 letters in CARP: A C P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARP, to go: CARP?
Rearrange the letters in CARP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARP
What's nearby CARP
Lookup in Wiki for CARP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARP"