Is SCRAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- noun - worthless material that is to be disposed of
- noun - a small piece of something that is left over after the rest has been used
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - dispose of (something useless or old)
- verb - have a disagreement over something
- verb - make into scrap or refuse
- A small piece or bit; a fragment.
- Discarded waste material, especially metal suitable for reprocessing.
- To break down into parts for disposal or salvage.
- To discard as worthless; junk.
- A fight or a scuffle.
- verb - to throw away
There are 5 letters in SCRAP: A C P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRAP, to go: SCRAP?
Rearrange the letters in SCRAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCRAP
What's nearby SCRAP
Lookup in Wiki for SCRAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRAP"