Is RAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function
- noun - an intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores
- noun - ancient Egyptian sun god with the head of a hawk
- noun - (astronomy) the equatorial coordinate specifying the angle, measured eastward along the celestial equator, from the vernal equinox to the intersection of the hour circle that passes through an object in the sky
- noun - an Ethiopian prince
There are 3 letters in RAS: A R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAS, to go: RAS?
Rearrange the letters in RAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAS
What's nearby RAS
Lookup in Wiki for RAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAS"