Is RAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- noun - (mathematics) a straight line extending from a point
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun - any of the stiff bony spines in the fin of a fish
- noun - cartilaginous fishes having horizontally flattened bodies and enlarged winglike pectoral fins with gills on the underside
- verb - emit as rays
- verb - extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- verb - expose to radiation
- verb - to emit rays (narrow beams of light)
There are 4 letters in RAYS: A R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAYS, to go: RAYS?
Rearrange the letters in RAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAYS
What's nearby RAYS
Lookup in Wiki for RAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAYS"