Is STRAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal)
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - wander from a direct course or at random
- verb - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
- adj - not close together in time
- adj - (of an animal) having no home or having wandered away from home
- To move away from a group, deviate from the correct course, or go beyond established limits.
- To become lost.
- To wander about without a destination or purpose; roam.
- To follow a winding course; meander.
- To deviate from a moral, proper, or right course; err.
- One that has strayed, especially a domestic animal wandering about.
- Straying or having strayed; wandering or lost: stray cats and dogs.
- Scattered or separate: a few stray crumbs.
- verb - to wander from the proper area or course
There are 5 letters in STRAY: A R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAY, to go: STRAY?
Rearrange the letters in STRAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRAY
What's nearby STRAY
Lookup in Wiki for STRAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRAY"