Is SAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the chance to speak
- verb - express in words
- verb - report or maintain
- verb - express a supposition
- verb - have or contain a certain wording or form
- verb - give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - communicate or express nonverbally
- verb - utter aloud
- verb - state as one's opinion or judgement
- verb - recite or repeat a fixed text
- verb - indicate
- To utter aloud; pronounce: The children said, “Good morning.
- To express in words: Say what’s on your mind.
- To state as one’s opinion or judgment; declare: I say let’s eat out.
- To state as a determination of fact: It’s hard to say who is right in this matter.
- To repeat or recite: said grace.
- To report or maintain; allege.
- To indicate; show: The clock says half past two.
- To give nonverbal expression to; signify or embody: It was an act that said “devotion.
- To make a statement; express oneself: The story must be true because the teacher said so.
- A turn or chance to speak: Having had my say, I sat down.
- The right or power to influence or make a decision: Citizens have a say in the councils of government.
- Something said; a statement.
- Approximately: There were, say, 500 people present.
- Used to express surprise or appeal for someone’s attention.
- Used to express strong agreement with what has just been said.
- verb - to give audible expression to
There are 3 letters in SAY: A S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAY, to go: SAY?
Rearrange the letters in SAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAY
What's nearby SAY
Lookup in Wiki for SAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAY"