Is EASY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EASY in various dictionaries:
- adj - posing no difficulty
- adj - not hurried or forced
- adj - free from worry or anxiety
- adj - affording pleasure
- adj - having little impact
- adj - readily exploited or tricked
- adj - in fortunate circumstances financially
- adj - marked by moderate steepness
- adj - affording comfort
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- adj - less in demand and therefore readily obtainable
- adj - obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally
- adv - with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily')
- adv - without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
- adv - in a relaxed manner
- Capable of being accomplished or acquired with ease; posing no difficulty: an easy victory; an easy problem.
- Requiring or exhibiting little effort or endeavor; undemanding: took the easy way out of her problems; wasn’t satisfied with easy answers.
- Free from worry, anxiety, trouble, or pain: My mind was easy, knowing that I had done my best.
- Affording comfort or relief; soothing: soft light that was easy on the eyes.
- Prosperous; well-off: easy living; easy circumstances.
- Causing little hardship or distress: an easy penalty; a habit that isn’t easy to give up.
- Socially at ease: an easy, good-natured manner.
- Relaxed in attitude; easygoing: an easy disposition.
- Not strict or severe; lenient: an easy teacher; easy standards.
- Readily exploited, imposed on, or tricked: an easy mark; an easy victim.
- Not hurried or forced; moderate: an easy pace; an easy walk around the block.
- Light; gentle: an easy tap on the shoulder.
- Not steep or abrupt; gradual: an easy climb.
- Less in demand and therefore readily obtainable: Commodities are easier this quarter.
- Plentiful and therefore at low interest rates: easy money.
- Promiscuous; loose.
- Without haste or agitation: Relax and take it easy for a while.
- With little effort; easily: success that came too easy.
- In a restrained or moderate manner: Go easy on the butter.
- Capable of being accomplished or done with no difficulty.
- adj - not difficult
- noun - a communications code word for the letter E
There are 4 letters in EASY: A E S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EASY
To search all scrabble anagrams of EASY, to go: EASY?
Rearrange the letters in EASY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EASY
What's nearby EASY
Lookup in Wiki for EASY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EASY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EASY"