Is ESSAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ESSAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an analytic or interpretive literary composition
- noun - a tentative attempt
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- A short literary composition on a single subject, usually presenting the personal view of the author.
- Something resembling such a composition: a photojournalistic essay.
- A testing or trial of the value or nature of a thing: an essay of the students’ capabilities.
- An initial attempt or endeavor, especially a tentative attempt.
- To make an attempt at; try.
- To subject to a test.
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in ESSAY: A E S S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ESSAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ESSAY, to go: ESSAY?
Rearrange the letters in ESSAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ESSAY
What's nearby ESSAY
Lookup in Wiki for ESSAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ESSAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ESSAY"