Is YEAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YEAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a commercial leavening agent containing yeast cells
- noun - any of various single-celled fungi that reproduce asexually by budding or division
- Any of various unicellular fungi of the genus Saccharomyces, especially S.
- Any of various similar fungi.
- Froth consisting of yeast cells together with the carbon dioxide they produce in the process of fermentation, present in or added to fruit juices and other substances in the production of alcoholic beverages.
- A commercial preparation in either powdered or compressed form, containing yeast cells and inert material such as meal and used especially as a leavening agent or as a dietary supplement.
- Foam; froth.
- To ferment.
- To froth or foam.
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 5 letters in YEAST: A E S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YEAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of YEAST, to go: YEAST?
Rearrange the letters in YEAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YEAST
What's nearby YEAST
Lookup in Wiki for YEAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YEAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YEAST"